IMDF has conducted its Activities on different areas of the field in Nepal.
- Conducted Research works in different areas:
- NAST: IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON THE QUALITY OF HERBAL DRUGS: A THREAT TO PLANT-BASED TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE FOR LIVELIHOOD.
- Prevalence of Indigenous Knowledge with reference to Toxic drug Use and Treatment (Ongoing).
- Research Journal and Organisation Collaborator.
- Research Training Conduction for Reseachers
- Continued Medical Education (CME)- “How to write scientific papers”, Recent Advances in Research.
- Data Management Training on IBM SPSS Statistics.
- Literature Management and Referencing Training.
- Creating awareness among common peoples through Health Bulletin (ARAGVADH), SEARCH Newsletter on the web portal.
- Publication of Research Related Materials : Publications of textbooks (link) - around 8 Ayurveda related Publication, Education material essential for Medical Scholars.
SOCIAL WELFAREFoundation is continuously working for the awareness in societies related to health-related issues.
- Ayurveda Promotion Activities: Propagate Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani and Siddha System of Medicine for the benefit of people across the globe.
- Health Camp Services: Free Health Camp Devghat, Chitwan (August 28, 2016), Free Ayurveda Health Camp, Caudata, Nuwakot (2016 October 1) .
- Free Ayurveda Therapy Program: a. Nasya Therapy Program, Netra Tarpana,
- Promotion of Spiritual Health and Sanskrit languages:
- Training on “Grammar of Sanskrit”
- Conducted Seven Days Spiritual Course- “Connecting Science with Spirituality”
- School Health Program: School First Aid Program (October 6, 2012)
ORGANIZER/ SUPPORTER/ PARTICIPATION
- Organization Representation: Promotion of Herbal Biodiversity: Nepal Herbs Expo.
- Co-Organizer: International Conference and Workshop on Ayurveda at Nepal (ICWN-2019).
- Organizer: Program on International Yoga Day, World AIDS Day, World Hepatitis Day, World TB Day.
- Organization representation at International Arogya 2019 organized by AYUSH, India: Dr. Madan Bhandari (Adviser of IMDF-Nepal)
- Interdisciplinary Approach Discussion: Prospective of Engineering in Ayurveda, Approach on integrating Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
- Integrated Free Health Camp: Nuwakot Child Free Health camp,Khanigau, Nuwakot (1-2 October 2017), Pipppara (Nov 28, 2016), Free Integrated Health Camp, Nilkantha Municipality, Nuwakot (April 9,2016) with Italian Organisation "Associazione PASSOdepoPASSO Onlus".
- Pilot study on the Integrative Health Module and Delivery System (Ongoing).
IMDF Nepal is platform for those well-wishers in health promotion, disease prevention, cure, rehabilitation and palliative care. It has now […]
SEARCH Presents, Group Netra Tarpana Activity. Netra Tarpana is an eye nourishing ayurvedic technique, found in Susruta and Sarangadhar Samhita. […]
Introduction: There is a need of the knowledge & benefits on Ayurveda system of medicines focussed to the large section […]
International Conference and Workshop at Nepal ICWN-2019. Main supporter of International Conference and Workshop at Nepal ICWN-2019. 5-6th April 2019 […]
Nepal Herbs Expo 2019 at Chaaya Centre, Thamel. IMDF Participated at Nepal Herbs Expo 2019 at Chaaya Centre, Thamel. Mr […]
It was a great time honouring PROF. Ratish Jha Sir and our teachers. Thank You Everyone for making it a success. July […]
Trainer: Dr Binod Ghimire Participant: Students of Ayurveda Campus
Prashant Basnet presented on Eczema. November 27, 2017